View the agenda below, hear from past attendees here, then stay tuned for more about this "not-to-be-missed event"!
Note: this event is now sold out. Subscribe to our email newsletter to be the first to hear about the takeaways and recordings.
- 8:30am - Breakfast & Check-in
- 9:00am - Welcome, Opening Keynote & Panel Discussion: AI in Scholarly Publishing
- 10:40am - Networking Break
- 11:00am - Digital to Data: Marketing strategies & technologies for the next era of publishing
- Noon - Lunch at Brasserie Beck
- 1:30pm - Coopetition: Partnership models for independent businesses
- 2:15pm - Topical Breakout Rooms
- 3:15pm - Networking Break
- 3:35pm - Stable but Unsustainable: Leadership Roundtable
- 4:00pm - Closing Keynote: Nita Farahany, legal scholar & AI ethicist, Founding Director of Duke Science & Society
- 5:30pm - Closing reception at Wild Days
“Silverchair does a phenomenal job of uniting the scholarly publishing community to learn from a diverse group of experts on the topics and trends that mean the most to the industry today. I count on attending every year so that I can stay relevant and informed as an individual and use what I learn to ensure my organization is best-in-class in an increasingly competitive world. I have notes from presentations and conversations from years past that I still refer to consistently today.”—Jennifer Regala, American Urological Association