One of our valued partners is PSI. PSI enables libraries, publishers and membership societies to work together securely and confidentially towards the common goals of facilitating legitimate access to scholarly content, providing reliable data through the interrogation of IP addresses, and combating cybercrime. PSI is the developer of both theIPregistry.org and IP-intrusion.org.
With theIPregistry.org publishers and libraries can save time and streamline processes, eliminate errors, improve the reliability of usage metrics and ensure the right content is accessible to the right users.
With IP-Intrusion.org publishers and libraries can join the community-driven fight against cybercrime.
PSI is the brainchild of two veterans of the publishing world who hold over 50 years of STM publishing experience. It was while working for major publishers that they recognized a number of problems facing the industry that could only be overcome through communication, collaboration and innovation. PSI now finds itself in a unique position to facilitate cooperation among the various stakeholders of the academic library and publishing world for the benefit of the whole community.
PSI is already helping many Silverchair publishers:
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses - IP Registry & IP Intrusion
- Allen Press – IP Registry
- American Medical Association – IP Registry & IP Intrusion
- American Academy of Pediatrics – IP Registry
- American Diabetes Association – IP Registry & IP Intrusion
- Company of Biologists – IP Registry & IP Intrusion
- MIT Press – IP Registry
- Portland Press – IP Registry & IP Intrusion
- Rockefeller University Press – IP Registry & IP Intrusion
- University of California Press – IP Registry & IP Intrusion
Learn more about PSI by exploring these resources:
- Analytics to Action: How resent changes to Google Analytics affect how publishers are able to understand and convert their
- Opportunities in Data: Using, verifying, and protecting information in an era where “data is king”
- The Silverchair Universe Presents: TheIPregistry.org integration - The Rockefeller Story