Further reading & resources:
- Silverchair’s Google Analytics Starter Guide
- Delta Think’s Open Access & Data Analytics Tool
- Open access book usage data – how close is COUNTER to the other kind? (by Ronald Snijder)
- Better Charts for Analytics & Quantitative Data (Nielsen Norman Group): Spreadsheet defaults don't generate the most meaningful visualizations of data. This video gives tips on modifying charts to enhance Context, Clutter, and Contrast.
- Webinar recording: Plan S: Article Volumes, Market Value, and Transformative Journals.
- News & Views: Open Access Charges--Consolidation, Increases, and Breaking the $10K Barrier
- News & Views: Open Access Books (Part 1 and Part 2)
- Static Data Visualizations: What Makes For a Good Data Visualization?