That said, we also recognize that the bite-size format of these short events can be limiting in their ability to dive into the nitty gritty or step back into the large scale contextual settings of many of our challenges and opportunities. This is why we designed the final event in this series to be a 3-hour virtual experience that offers not only key strategic insights and platform deep-dives, but also fun ways to connect with other members of our community.
The agenda for the event is below, but you can start the fun now by exploring the Fall Forum Virtual Scavenger Hunt! Participants will be entered to win a $100 gift card and Silverchair swag bag.
All times are approximate and listed in ET
- 10:00am - Welcome & Introduction (Sarah Heid, VP, Customer Success)
- 10:15am - CEO Keynote (Thane Kerner, CEO)
- 10:35am - Silverchair Platform Development Plan: themes, trends, & highlights (Will Schweitzer, Chief Product & Customer Success Officer, and Hannah Heckner, Director of Product Strategy)
- 11:05am - BREAK
- 11:15am - Trivia (Jake Zarnegar, Chief Quizmaster & Business Development Officer)
- 11:30am - Client Case Study: AAOS ROCK (Anna Salt Troise, Chief Commercial Officer, AAOS)
- 11:50am - Closing & DeltaThink Survey Results
- 12:00pm - Breakout Rooms
- Multimedia / non-traditional content types
- Silverchair Analytics
- Silverchair's Workplace of the Future
- Medical Education & custom development
- 12:30pm - Scavenger Hunt Winners & Open Networking Time